PA3155U-1BRL Replacement laptop battery for TOSHIBA Portege 2000,2010,R100 Series
TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL Battery Shipping To Worldwide
- Item Code: TO3331
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Voltage: 10.8V
- Battery Capacity: 3.6A / 39W / 3900mAh
- Battery Color: black
- Battery Brand: TOSHIBA
- Dimension: 206.52x45.00x21.40mm
Description - TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL Laptop Battery:
This TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL laptop battery has passed strict quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed.Brand new, never refurbished, 100% compatible, No memory effect. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL Replace battery part number:
TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL is also compatible with the following models:
How to Maintenance your new replacement TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL battery?
1. New TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3.Laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few months.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL laptop.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don´t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don´t short circuit terminal or store your TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL laptop battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don´t drop or mutilate the TOSHIBA PA3155U-1BRL battery pack.
15. Don´t expose to moisture or water.
16. See more battery tips at Battery Tips.