Share article BTY-S16 BTY-S17 battery for MSI Wind U160DX U160DXH U160MX Series: MSI BTY-S16 BTY-S17 2200mAh/25Wh 11.1V Li-ion laptop battery is made from the ...
Click to enlarge
1. New MSI BTY-S16 battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3.Laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a MSI BTY-S16 battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few months.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your MSI BTY-S16 laptop.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don´t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don´t short circuit terminal or store your MSI BTY-S16 laptop battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don´t drop or mutilate the MSI BTY-S16 battery pack.
15. Don´t expose to moisture or water.
16. See more battery tips at Battery Tips.