A1331 Replacement laptop battery for Apple MacBook Pro 15" 17" Series
APPLE A1331 Battery Shipping To Worldwide
- Item Code: LAP022
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Voltage: 10.95v
- Battery Capacity: 60Wh
- Battery Color: black
- Battery Brand: APPLE
- Dimension: 212.8 x 79.1 x 11.3(mm)
Description - APPLE A1331 Laptop Battery: Using Ctrl + F to search your Models.
This APPLE A1331 laptop battery has passed strict quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed.Brand new, never refurbished, 100% compatible, No memory effect. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
APPLE A1331 Replace battery part number:
APPLE A1331 is also compatible with the following models:
MacBook Unibody 13"
MacBook Pro 15"
MacBook Pro 17"
MacBook Pro Unibody 15"
Apple MacBook Air
Apple MacBook Air MC234LL/A 13.3-Inch
Apple MacBook Air MC233LL/A 13.3-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MC375LL/A 13.3-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro 15" series
Apple MacBook Pro MB985LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MC118LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MC373LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MC372LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MB986LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MB133LL/A 15.4-inch
Apple MacBook Pro MB471LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro MB134LL/A 15.4-inch
Apple MacBook Pro MB470LL/A 15.4-Inch
Apple MacBook Pro 17" series
Apple MacBook Pro MC024LL/A 17-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MC226LL/A 17-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MB076LL/A 17-inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MB766LL/A 17-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MB604LL/A 17-Inch Laptop
How to Maintenance your new replacement APPLE A1331 battery?
1. New APPLE A1331 battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3.Laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a APPLE A1331 battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few months.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your APPLE A1331 laptop.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don´t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don´t short circuit terminal or store your APPLE A1331 laptop battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don´t drop or mutilate the APPLE A1331 battery pack.
15. Don´t expose to moisture or water.
16. See more battery tips at Battery Tips.